If you eat, you need nutrition! Kids are never too young to start learning about healthy diets; in fact, children are perhaps the most important group to address because food preferences and life-long habits are formed in childhood.
Parents and family members are welcome to set up group appointments to explore nutrition along with their children.
Common areas of focus:
- Introducing healthy eating
- Overcoming selective eating behaviors
- Type I, Type II, or pre-diabetes
- Overweight or obesity
- Difficulty gaining weight
- Developing a healthy, positive relationship with food (avoid ‘dieting’ in adolescence) while learning how to nourish their bodies with the right food in the right amounts
Contact us today to discuss counseling for adolescents.