Nutrition education is for everyone! The Peoples Plate presentations strive to be informative yet enjoyable to capture the attention of any group, including corporate offices, classrooms, and community organizations. Whether you are looking for an interactive lesson with children to introduce basic food concepts or a research-based presentation on the efficacy of a specific diet, Kelsey is happy to work with you to tailor the presentation to you group’s unique interests and needs.
Sample presentations include:
- Workplace wellness for corporate offices
- Community presentations for local health initiatives
- Topic-specific education for health conditions including diabetes, heart disease, renal disease, and more
- My Plate USDA guidelines for all ages
- Healthy eating on a budget
- Seasonal or holiday nutrition
- Nutrition and healthy weight management (wellness-focused) for teenagers
- Girl scout, Boy scout, or after school programming presentations
- Information on Registered Dietitians as an allied health profession
Contact us with any specific inquiry and we will be happy to work with you!